Monday, March 8, 2010

I know this is weird, but I miss singing. I mean really belting out the tunes and SINGING.  I don't know if this is permanent, but I have already dropped a good fifth in my range and am very nearly heading toward a full octave nose dive... That and it kinda hurts to sing full force anymore.

Today I was straining to sing along with a wonderful old bluesy tune, just for the pure joy of it ~ and even with as rough as my voice is, my sweet Nathan said, "wow mom, you sing really pretty". I nearly started to cry.

Of course, I won't go into the other day when I was looking PARTICULARLY beat and haggard and he told me I was "ugly on the outside but pretty on the inside". I knew what he meant, but Carly laughingly made the comment , "I'm never having kids....".  I just laughed because he is SO innocent and trying SO hard to give compliments. He really is a sweet boy.

No comments:

why I fight

why I fight
my family