Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ok the danger of telling a friend that you need her to come over and get your butt off the couch to go walking even if you do not feel like it  - is that she will remember ~ and get your butt off the couch to go walking even when you REALLLLYYYYY don't want to. I am glad I went, but man it seemed so hard today. So despite all my grumblings, thanks Steph, I love you, even though I looked at you really mean at first...

It has been heaven being home. I am enjoying my kids, my hubby and my new house every second. I am also ecstatic I don't have to start poisoning my body again on Monday!  I would just get feeling like I could handle stuff again, when the weekend would end and I would start the yucky stuff again.  Did I mention I was thrilled about not having to start that up again?

I actually felt good enough to go pick up Nathan from a birthday party this afternoon! I just loved hearing all the noise and excitement and joy and kazoos....It made me smile wide. I also giggled at Cary playing with the boys today. I love just listening to the sounds of family life. I really missed that.

Completely off subject, I found this pic and cant decide if I am more disturbed that it is so instructional or that it is posted in such a public place...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you are home again with your family!

Teresa said...

Apparently there are a lot of Asians (Thai) in the area. I've used toilets over there where you have to stand on them to use them, but it is in a whole in the ground. Looks like Thai writing to me. Not unlikely to use very blunt signs that anyone can understand. Not sure where you found the picture but I'm sure it's a cultural thing.

Teresa said...

Sorry Stacey this is the first I've been to your blog. I am sooo happy to hear the great news. You have been through a huge battle!!! You are such an amazing person, I'm not surprised you are a winning fighter!! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

why I fight

why I fight
my family