Friday, October 22, 2010

Belly- aching...

I rrrripped my stitches AGAIN. And as I explained to my friends on Facebook, when I say ripped my stitches, I mean ripped the flesh that holds said stitches so the perfectly intact little loops can just flop freely around my belly.

I called to see a local doctor to get these dang (don't think I used THAT word when I first described it) stitches put in yet another section of undamaged skin. ( I did NOT want to go to the ER again) Since I am running out of said undamaged skin, he suggested I wait until I go in on Monday for my new dilation where they can take nice deep jabs at me stitches while I am unconscious. Frankly I think he was being a woose. If I can put up with the damn thing tearing (and yes I said damn) then he can pull out a needle.  SO right now I have taped up my belly so much I think I have invented myself a bulletproof belly vest (hmmm *wondering to self if I could market that to law enforcement for some much needed cash...).

In a nutshell, what that means is I really can't bend, twist, lift, lay on my left side, or basically do anything I have been so proud of doing these last few weeks.   Well, I COULD, but I would run the risk of  popping my major means of nutrition out and that would be serious.  Apparently if the dag-nabbed thing comes out ya need to get it back in immediately cause it has formed a "channel" and that channel will close in on itself unless it is reinserted immediately, which DOES take an emergency room. If said channel does end up closing it would take a whole new level of owies to get it back in, and frankly I really want to skip that part.

So for right now I am a vegetable. A very bored, and very frustrated veggie. Like cauliflower. Only with more cellulite.

No comments:

why I fight

why I fight
my family