Monday, January 3, 2011

Isn't it amazing that the biggest problem we had the other day was that it rained when we were at Disneyland?!

Hey, it cut down on the crowds, and we had the fun of looking like smurfs!!!  Thank you Bub for an awesome Christmas present!
Benjamin Smurf

Jonah Smurf, AKA Sonic Smurf

Nathan Smurf

Daniel Smurf

Daddy thought being a smurf looked stupid, so he opted for the "I'm freezing my butt off and my jacket now is weighed down with 87 pounds of water" look...

Momma Smurf (AKA me) looking particularly goofy...
They loved the rain. And I love my boys...
See, it DID stop raining! Eventually.

2 comments:

E. said...

I saw the link to your blog over the EC forum and read through your entire journey last night Stacey. What a great attitude you've managed to keep and what a beautiful family you have. I'm so thrilled for your good news. Here's to a wonderful 2011 for all of you!!

Sandy.

Stacey said...

Thanks Sandy,
I am grateful to be here to write down my ramblings! I wish you the best in this new year as well.
Stacey

why I fight

why I fight
my family