Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I haven't blogged in a couple days - OK a bit longer than that- but who's counting. I started having trouble breathing and even going up the stairs made it feel like I had run a marathon in an hour. I stated having dizzy spells and that is when hubby said enough is enough. I TOLD him I was just being a boob, but he had me call the doctor anyway. Well, long story short they though I might have pneumonia,but all the tests and x-rays came back good. Apparently radiation can  cause lungs to get all puffy, but no pneumonia. SOOOO it really was that I was just being a big boob.


(this is where I would normally put perhaps an inappropriate pic of a "big boob" but since this IS a family site, I figure I best refrain...even though it IS my site and dang it I have already done the potty mouth thing...you missed it~ it was way back at the beginning or something)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn and I was hoping for the "BIG BOOBY" :) Gotta love me I said so :P Glad your ok (relatively) Love Emeline

why I fight

why I fight
my family