Tuesday, September 14, 2010

long time no blog...
I really have just been living my life, enjoying my boys and getting out and about as much as I can! My birthday itself kinda sucked because I had to go see my primary care doctor. He checked out my feeding tube and ordered an ultrasound to just take a peek inside to see what might be going on. No needles though, so it wasn't too bad. Just a lot of travel time.

The Friday after my birthday was the fun part. I posted the whole video on face book, but here are a few image grabs from it...


looking SO innocent and sweet....


can you tell what they are doing?...

that's right~ they are covering their momma in silly string!!!


It was really fun...


I got my wedding ring fixed for my main present,
and I couldn't be happier...
...and the boys sprayed on...
I really did have a great birthday.


42 years old and proud of it! I earned EARNED every wrinkle!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had to go to the doc on your birthday! Your party sure looked like fun!

Tom said...

You are looking great!!!! Sorry about the doc visit though.

why I fight

why I fight
my family